Ucchtar Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal-Delhi of education under the guidelines of national education policy 1986Govt. of india. and proggrame of action 1992 Govt. of India. It has been constituted to regulate non formal Primary, Middle, Secondary (10th ), Higher Secondary (12th )
Ucchtar Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal-Delhi
It has been constituted to regulate non formal Primary, Middle, Secondary (10th ),Higher Secondary (12th ), education and other vocational courses ( Under Self Employment Education Scheme) in India . With the help of educational experts to educate un educated boys, girls, men and women to uplift ment the literacy in india. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity . Board may impart education with international techniques and with stress on morally, mentally, physically and socially personality.
Ours is an autonomous body and all educational boards / universities are autonomous bodies. Each educational organization having discretionary powers . According these powers every board / university / state Govts. / Central Govt. of India having the liberty and right to take own decision either to allow or refuse any admission / service. But we do our best to make success the non formal education proggrame . All the education proggrame run by the board is board’s own autonomous education proggrame. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education proggrame is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30.
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To individualism study: – flexibility in terms of place and duration of study
- To give cost effective and self employment education programmed.
- Student support through the services network.
The final examination in theory and practical are held at the end of the session in March/ april and in supplementry exams in sep/ oct. A candidate has declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Every successful declared student will be awarded D. M. C. / Certificate by the Char Mahatma Sickish Mandalay Delhi, in each education programmers.
AGE & SEX
There will be no restriction of age ,caste, sex, region,
The medium of each education programme will be according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper Will be published only in English / Hindi, student can give answer in english/ hindi or his/ her state language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the examination form.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check and satisfy necessary information about education programme / board before admission no responsibility of the institute / board after that.
- Fees once paid should not be refunded or changed under any rule.
- Every student abides to and obtains to present rule and regulations and directions of the institute/ board and also those which are to be enforced time to time .
- Any change of the rules & regulation directions by the exam body shall be acceptable to the student.
- The Board / organisation run non-formal self employme education.
- If any document found bogus the admission and result should be canceled automatically without any notice.
- If student fails to deposit the fees in the due time the admission should be canceled without any notice and any primary deposit fees should not be refunded.
- If study material or documents will be lost in the post no responsible of the institute / board.
• If any student / members / teachers / employees of any institute / center have any dispute with the board / institution it will be resolved through the committee appointed by the Ucchtar MadhyamiK Siksha Mandal Delhi.